Jeff has 35 years in marketing and sales in the media and real estate industries, and was involved in the publication of Real Estate papers prior to joining EVES.
- 'Millionaire' Achiever award every year of his 14 years in Real Estate
- Consistently in the top salespeople at EVES Real Estate. Number 1 Agent in EVES Tauranga 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2013 and within the top 3 in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- Award of Excellence at the Tauranga/Waikato/Gisborne Real Estate Awards in 2006 and 2007
- Represented New Zealand in Hockey in his younger days!
Jeff and His Team
- Handle more than 100 property transactions every year
- Have a 90% success rate through Auction marketing
Jeff Garnett has a well-earned reputation as one of Tauranga's most established and successful real estate salespeople. Winning many Salesperson of the Year awards and Regional awards has kept Jeff at the top of Tauranga Real Estate now for over 14 years.
But interestingly, after talking with Jeff, it is not being Number 1 that drives him, but simply wanting to 'achieve the best result for his Vendors and Purchasers' he can. He says this 'allows them to make an informed decision in selling or buying their home' which is for most people, their greatest financial asset.
Jeff has strong support and back up from Sales Assistant Sarah Garnett whose drive and commitment is evidenced by her position on the FIH Hockey Olympic/World cup List as one of the top Hockey Umpire Manager/coaches where she has been Manager at the London Olympics, Commonwealth Games India and World Cup in Holland and she was formerly one of the top 10 Hockey referees in the world, and prior to her retiring umpired at the Athens and Beijing Olympics' and Melbourne Commonwealth Games.
Harry Balloch rounds out the team as a second Sales Assistant and brings with him 26 years in the real estate industry.
For knowledge, experience, consistency and performance plus, contact Jeff!